All fields are required.
Remember me on this computer
Please enter your email address and we will send your password
Your password has been sent and should arrive in your mailbox very soon.
Sign up for My HGTV to share photos, show off your style, and connect to an enthusiastic and helpful community.
It's free and easy.
Main Page / Search Results
179 Results for "Day"
5 file(s) - Uploaded by: sassy_gal2
Created: Apr 18, 2012 | Flag
Total Views: 85
Total Ratings: 0
Make this beautiful bouquet for Mother's Day with a clean plastic 20 oz water bottle, cut up pastel paper, coffee filters, colored markers, wood dowels (3/8 in. , Mod Podge, scotch tape.
Instructions for the mosaic vase are below:
1. Cut several sheets of pastel paper (or any pretty paper in different shapes.
2. Lay them in front of you. It's best to put them in a big platter.
3. Starting on one side of the bottle brush the Mod Podge liberally. Start putting the pieces of the paper in any fashion you want. Smooth any corners with the Mod podge.
4. Repeat that step for all sides of the bottle. When it's dry, go over with another coat of Mod Podge. It will have a nice shine to it.
Directions for bouquet are below:
Coffee filters (3 to each flower
Wood dowels 3/16 in.
1. Take coffee filters at a time, coloring the top filter with colored markers with any design you want. Place a dampened paper towel on top of that. The color should seep through all 3 filters. You can go over with marker till color desired. Take all the filters and let them dry for ahwile.
2. While you are waiting, paint the dowels with green paint (any craft paint will do.
3. Put the 3 filters back together with same design and fold them in half, fourths, eighths.
4. Punch a small in the middle where you will push the wood dowel in. Push it in so that only 1 1/2 inch is visible at the top. Twist the filters good at the bottom and secure with scotch tape. Fluff the layers and you should be able to see the dowel in the middle of the filters.
When you get a bouquet (3 stems or more put them in the mosaic vase you made and it will be the best gift ever for Mother's Day because it's from homemade.
5 file(s) - Uploaded by: dibbledabble1dol...
Created: Jan 10, 2010 | Flag
Total Views: 39
Total Ratings: 1
OOAK Cloth sculpture brings a touch of whimsy to celebrate St. Patrick's Day. This leprechaun relaxes with his trunk of goodies. Hand sewn sculpture has a needle sculpted face partially hidden by his full beard..his garment is made from fabric scraps and Celtic Trims...arms and legs are wired so he may be posed.
5 file(s) - Uploaded by: suzannejdean
Created: Feb 10, 2010 | Flag
Total Views: 60
Total Ratings: 4
Gift set I made includes an altered journal, matching card and t-shirt for Valentine's Day
2 file(s) - Uploaded by: BoldandPosh
Created: Jan 9, 2012 | Flag
Total Views: 125
Total Ratings: 0
This lovely Valentine's Day card is the perfect way to say I love you. This fun Valentine's Day card features a cute owl couple with purple swarvoski crystal eyes for an extra cute touch. The greeting card comes with a beautiful matching fig color envelope with a light pink envelope liner. The card is 4 x 6.
Available on my etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/listing/86272766/owl-always-love-you-valentines-day-card